Here is a list of ten simple thoughts to put into place in order to
create wholeness in our lives.
1. Give your dreams room to grow. Treat them in the same manner you would a garden.
2. Get outside and walk. The vitamin from the sunshine counteracts a dark mood.
3. Always invite, never force a physical challenge; The right moves are more healthier.
4. Sometimes it requires you to set the bar a little higher to see the real results.
5. Learn to tap into your motivation. You already posess it.
6. Change seldom happens suddenly. It starts small and gains momentum.
7. Let your passion override all fear; Stop over thinking.
8. Find your flow within the stress whether than trying to eliminate it.
9. Indulgence isn't a sign of failure; look at it as an occasional opportunity to experience pure pleasure.
10. Consider your goals as a first step toward the life you really want.
Quote:"Power is being aware of what one is choosing to do,
feeling free to do it, and doing it intentionally. Power is
freedom to choose with awareness and to involve ourselves
in health-promoting and other activities. Power is
how we participate in creating our reality."
— Dr. Gerald Epstein
To your success,