Jan 30, 2009

Fear Can Be A Nightmare




Fear CAN be a nightmare, If you let it!



"Live as if you were to die tomorrow,
Learn as if you were to live forever".




"Do the thing, THEN you will have the Power".

These are famous quotes that we frequently hear as we come
across personal development materials. I like to use them as
boosters to rid myself of things I may be fearing. Repeating
them over and over really seems to help.

I once heard my mentor say that fear is false evidence appearing
real. In other words it is just an illusion that wants to inhibit you
from reaching whatever goal you are striving for at the time.

I've found that the best way to cure fear is to do the thing you
are so afraid of. That's right, when you step towards fear, fear
will then back down. Boom, you have conquered one more false
evidence. What a terrific feeling!

Fear for you now becomes an illusion in the past instead of a
nightmare.


No comments: