Aug 5, 2008

Mentoring That Offers Value


Do you keep hearing the stories of people who
became successfulovernight, it seems? Yet for you,
it seems to be a constant battle?

You can’t go to sleep at night because you feel like your life
is one struggle after another and you can’t seem to pinpoint WHY
this is happening. I know the feeling oh too well. Not a good
feeling at all I might add. I remember some time ago thinking I
just was one of those people who are not meant to be successful
in life. But Why? I was faithful in doing the things I was told
to do to become successful!

The constant chatter in my head became overwhelming. Playing
that same recording in my mind, “How did THEY do it?”

Sounds familiar?

Are your relationships suffering, and you end up not spending
any time with your kids, for the sake of working harder on your
business with no results? That was me until I stopped and ask my
self a very important question.

Is being successful becoming harder? Or is it just me!

I know you have passions and dreams, yet it seems like the more
you try to get there, the further away those dreams move…Right?
Here’s the answer I found. Success In 10 Steps. Mentoring taught
by a successful mentor that has been through all the feelings of
failure and is now living the life of his dreams.

By plugging into this remarkable training, I have experience
incredible changes in my life and great results in my business.
If you have little energy, lots of debt, and haunting thoughts
of not ever getting to where you feel you should be, I encourage
you to tap into some free mentoring and training and get
yourself a copy of Success in 10 Steps , and connect with
mentoring that will offer you the most value.

Isn’t it time for a fundamental SHIFT in the way you live
your life?

Rena
www.successmentorlive.com

No comments: