Over the years my mentor did an observation of
people who had not achieved what they want in
life, and he came up with an interesting discovery.
He came to realize that each of them possessed some
of the same strange practices. These strange practices
seem to be a mental "to do" list for sure failure.
Here's how a non achiever's list reads:
1. Don't listen to successful people.
2. Get your advice from those you know and anyone
who doesn't have a dream.
3. Plan, plan, plan. Get ready to get ready, make sure
everything is perfect before you actually do something.
4. Blame everyone else for your failure to have what
5. Remind yourself daily, what a loser you are.
6. Repeat your same mistakes over and over.
7. Keep going in the same wrong direction to get
what you want.
8. Don't replace your limiting, negative thoughts
with positive ones.
9. Keep spending all your time with unsuccessful people.
10. Insist that you are always right; being wrong is
worst than failing.
As ridiculous as this list may seem, many people are living
these same behaviors. Are you doing things on this list?
If so, Stop It! Stop it now! Seek the help of a good mentor
and a mastermind group. Here's a great place to start for free.
To your success,