Jun 21, 2010

2 Seductive Little Words

Everybody knows that time is our most valuable asset.
Still we live in a world where most people constantly
want instant gratification. We expect all things to
happen "Right Now!"

Our expectations of reaching our dreams are right now.
We expect right now results from weight loss and exercise
programs.

Life still has a natural progression. As, of the days of
old, we must still plant, cultivate and then reap the harvest.

Patience is a virtue. If you want to save yourself much
frustration as you are building your network marketing
business, you must practice patience.

Quit looking for things to happen at the speed of light.
John Burroughs poem, Waiting says it this way.

Serene, I fold my hands and wait,
Nor care for wind, nor tide, nor sea;

I have no more 'gainst time or fate,

For lo! my own shall come to me.


To your success,

Rena Williams

No comments: