Oct 7, 2009

Overcoming Obstacles To Success


How Did They Do It?

An Ebook, Michael, 10 Hours of Weekly Training!


Persistence, it's the one word that can describe my Success Story. Thinking back to when I started looking to create an additional income takes me back to my teenage years. I always dreamed of building an empire that would pay my children's children. What was missing for almost 20 years was a plan. The statement: "Failing to plan is planning to fail" describes that time period in my life.

Overcoming Obstacles

In 2003 I decided to see what all the fuss was about making millions on the internet. I watched a few informercials and got a few websites out of the opportunity section of some magazines and I was off on my journey to discover the end of the internet!

Everything I looked at made my stomach crawl. Nothing seemed legit or legal. I finally came across a free program and I spent 6 months being frustrated. In those 6 months I had no contact, other than emails, with any of my upline. I finally headed back out on to the internet to find a new opportunity. I spent almost 2 years with my next adventure. I had an awesome direct upline that had joined 1 month before me and we clicked right away. There would still be many hurdles for us to jump over.

I was constantly scratching my head trying to figure out why the upline was so diligent in making it so difficult for us. They constantly held back information, they played the favorites game, they played people off of each other and they manipulated downlines. My team was growing and the money was trickling in, but I was really struggling.

Then through advertising, I came across a sweet lady who asked if I had ever read "Success in 10 Steps"? I had seen the ads for it all over the internet but I kept passing it over. I finally decided to download the book based on this sweet lady's recommendation.

A month passed and I finally decided to read the ebook. After being beaten up and kicked around, I was skeptical. But I could not put the book down. I immediately felt the relief. My LACK of Success was NOT my Fault. WOW!

I called the lady who had recommended the ebook. I jumped on the weekly training calls and when I heard how easy it was to talk to people about the ebook, I knew I had found the system and training that could grow my business.

With the ebook and Michael and 10+ hours of training a week, how could we not have Success? It gave us a proven duplicatable system to build our business. We have sponsored a few who have sponsored a few, and so on, and so on. I have the support of Michael Dlouhy and the dynamic team at Mentoring For Free who share information and offer guidance. Anne and I thank them from the bottom of our hearts!

Anne and I are solid users of the MFF system and have been using it for 3 years. It is as simple as 1,2,3. Without MFF and its duplication we never would have reached Diamond in our Company or been able to help others reach Diamond as well.

Click Here for the ebook!
Rena Williams

No comments: