Nov 30, 2009

From Failure To Success


He Knew He Was Onto Something Big!
Don Standard Success Story

Texas - I started network marketing around 1980. It looked too easy to be true. I was right. It took 25 years to learn the truth about how to do it.

Making a list of friends and family didn't sound like a good idea. But I did it. I signed up one family member who quit. No friends - ever. I started talking to strangers. I hated it, but I sponsored one every 4 to 6 weeks. But I never had two people on my team at the same time in three years. The last one always quit before the next one signed up.

I went to seminars, joined different companies. I learned from each failure, but never seemed any closer to success. Then the internet appeared. MLMers from wall to wall, looking for prospects. Most potential prospects had multiple businesses - and multiple failures.

I learned to get prospects. But converting them to team members was nearly impossible.

I went into a learning and testing phase. I sponsored large numbers of people into free programs. Of course, that never made me any money. But it was a start.

Then I found the ebook, "Success In 10 Steps". I had hundreds of unread downloaded documents, but this one interested me. I printed it out and started reading. Next day, I took it to work, finished it. Every idea seemed to be opposite what I had been told. I could look at some of my previous companies and see why I had so much trouble. I read the ebook 3 times in 3 days.

Email messages got me on free training calls. I never missed a single call for months. I never said a word ... just listened.

I knew I was onto something big. From my experience, I knew the people at Mentoring For Free were telling the truth about MLM. That was good, after 25 years of failure and frustration. I used the information from the calls to evaluate network marketing companies. I googled people using the Mentoring For Free system. I found companies they may have been in and/or previous companies. I added all the other companies I knew and started evaluating.

I quickly learned to find "deal killers". Some things are so bad they can't be overcome by good things. I narrowed hundreds of companies down to five - which I compared every day for over a week. In the end, one company came up on top every time. It was so superior that there really was not a second to consider. I hope you also find a company so clearly ahead of all others that you can make the choice and never have a second thought.

Still ... could I be successful at network marketing? I joined the company. I plugged into the MentoringForFree system and got some leads. Mostly I just watched and listened ... for 11 more months. Finally, I was ready to go for it. And it worked. I grew my business fast. I sponsored as many people in a month or so as I used to sponsor in a year.

And they didn't quit. I plugged them into MentoringForFree and helped get them started. We were a team, all using the system. People just like me who had experienced failure and frustration for years were now successful.

The Mentoring For Free system changed my life and the lives of people on my team. Now I grow my business easily and consistently. Network Marketing is fun. Just the way it really should be. Click Here To Get The Same Ebook!
Rena

No comments: