Jul 26, 2008
Becoming A Go-Giver For Success
Many people who are striving to be successful
consider themselves as go-getters. However, along
their journey for success, oftentimes their plans
to get there are missing some of the main ingredients.
For greater success it is more important to focus on
becoming a go-giver rather than a go-getter.
I want to share some advice on how to guarantee your
success. I read this great book called The Go-Giver by
Bob Burg and John David Mann. it gives five laws that
really lay out the road map to success.
1. The Law of Value-giving more in value than you take
in payment is what determines your true worth.
2. Law of Compensation-means your income will be
determined by how many people you serve well.
3. Law of Influence-When you place other's interests
first, will determine how you influence people.
4. Law of Authenticity-The most valuable gift your can
offer is yourself.
5. The Law of Receptivity-many quote that it's better
to give than receive. The key to effective giving
is to always remain open to receiving.
As long as you incorporate these five laws of Stratospheric
into your life, you are headed for success. You are now
becoming a go-giver.
Mentoring For Free is all about giving!