Jul 8, 2008

Crying Out To Help

Here's a great little poem that sort of
sum it up in a nutshell about what Mentoring
For Free is all about.

It is our mission to help and guide network
marketer to a higher level of success through
education that is free. This is what my friend
Rueben writes:

If I Open The Door, Will You Follow?

I know sometime life can be hard, and its easy to
lose your way. But, would you take my hand, and
listen to what I have to say?

If I opened the door for you, would you follow?

Would you let me show you the way?

Heartaches come. Friends let you down. You've been
used, abused, and feel like you're going to drown.

But, look into my eyes and hear what I have to say..
If, I opened the door for you, would you follow?

Would you let me show you the way?

I love you. I want to be your friend.....You are
afraid, trembling, and dread starting over again.

But, I'll believe in you, until you can believe
in yourself. Now, take my hand. I'll open the
door for you. And, together we will walk in, and,
I will show you the way.

Reuben Clark
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Create your success
www.successmentorlive.com

No comments: