Jun 21, 2007

More Reviews On Napoleon

Autosuggestion-Influencing The Sub-conscious Mind

Autosuggestion describes a method that shows man has
absolute control over the materials that reaches his
sub-conscious mind.

The subconscious mind resembles a fertile garden, where
the weeds will always grow in abundance unless seeds of a
more desirable crop is sown there.

Autosuggestion can work for us or against us, that is why it
is wise to choose the words we speak with caution.

This tells me that each person individually has the power to
create his own world, whether it is good or bad.
The great thing about being in charge, is having the authority
and ability tomake changes.

This lets me know, if I'm not satisfied with the world I have
created for myself thus far, I have the ability through
autosuggestion to create a new world.

By repeating positive and faith filled suggestions to myself
over and over again, I can be on my way to getting greater
results in my life.

But first, I must understand that merely repeating words is
useless if it is not mixed with thoughts, feelings and emotions.
There will be NO results without the desired thoughts, emotions
and beliefs reaching the subconscious mind.

I'm also aware that I cannot cheat my sub-conscious mind by
pretending to show emotions, even if I wanted to do so. But,
I can trick it by making it believe something simply because
I Believe it.

Faith is the strongest and most productive of the emotions.
It all boils down to "am I willing" to pay the price in effort
to get my desired results in life?

There is no such possibility of something for nothing.
It takes persistence, concentration and a burning desire.
As the old saying goes, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

I truly am the master of myself and of my environment,
because I have the power to influence my own subconscious mind.

Reviews from chapter 4, Think And Grow Rich

No comments: