Jun 3, 2009

Words Have Meaning

We beat the drum all the time telling you that your words
can create the results you get in your life, because words
do have meaning.

Looking on the fun side of things, I want to share a few
funny statements with twisted words and their meaning.

1. A little boy went up to his father and asked: “Dad, where
did all my intelligence come from?”

The father replied, “well son, you must have gotten it from
Your mother, “cause I still have mine.”

2. Two guys were discussing popular family trends on sex,
marriage, and values. Stu said, “I didn’t sleep with my
wife before we got married, did you?

“Leroy replied, “I’m not sure, what was her maiden name?”

3. “Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully, “the
divorce Court Judge said, “And I’ve decided to give your
wife $775 a week,”

“That’s very fair, your honor,” the husband said. “and every
now and then I’ll try to send her a few bucks myself.”

4. While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed
a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and
twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a bathing
suit, so I sought my husband’s advice. “what do you think?”
“Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?”

“Better get a bikini,” he replied. “You’d never get it all in one.”

O.K. putting the funny stuff aside. The moral of the story is it
is important that you choose your words carefully, whether you
are talking to yourself or another because words do have power
to create. It can create the good or the bad!

Make it a great day,

Rena

No comments: